– Instructor of Hospitality Services
– Rosen College of Hospitality Management
– MBA and MHR, Rollins College, Orlando, FL.
– At UCF for 3 Years
Vicki is a lifelong learner with a rich career in industry. Each organization has an area of strength, making it a highly respected employer of choice. Vicki’s diverse background allows her to bring real life applications and practices to the classroom. Her career experiences include inspiring learning through:
- Organization Development and Customer Service Team Training for Tupperware North America
- Human Resource Management for the Walt Disney Company at Walt Disney World
- Human Resource Director for Charles Schwab Eastern United States Brokerage Operations
- Director of Leadership and Training at Gaylord Palms Resort and Convention Center
Vicki hired, trained, and coached leaders to success in their professional careers, and desires to do the same for students at the University of Central Florida. At the Rosen College of Hospitality Management, students are working in industry which gives them a valued perspective and experience to build on.
Vicki intentionally creates an environment where each student is valued for their input to classroom learning. Her goal is to be a facilitator, inspiring a passion for learning in students. From the first class, questions are respected and encouraged, creating a safe environment for students to ask any question.
Throughout each semester students take an active role in the learning process and in learning activities. They are also invited to share feedback about how they are learning and any remaining questions.
With gratitude to those who have previously inspired, and continue to inspire her learning; Vicki’s goal is to inspire learning and to prepare students for success.